Visiting Goa is a bliss irrespective of the season. It is a perfect vacation destination as it has numerous attractive locations that boasts of awesome beauty, places to savour delicious dishes, exciting water games and marvellous coastal area.
There are many travellers who prefer to visit Goa often as it is a unique place that offers multiple captivating options to spend your time.
Reasons behind naming Goa as visitor’s paradise:
- The temperature remains the same throughout the year. Hence, lying under the sun enjoying the cool breeze from the sea is like heaven for travellers.
- All the beaches are quite charming. The not so crowded long stretches of sand outlined by crystal clear water of the ocean lures travellers from all around the world.
- Goans are quite hospitable welcoming tourists with open arms. Hence, travellers feel at home in Goa. Its restaurants, pub, café and road side food centres provide all kind of food flavoured by Portuguese and Indian cuisine. The fresh sea food cooked by the locals is delectable and not be missed by tourists visiting the place.
- You can shop around in different markets in the city that sells all kinds of garments, handicrafts, jewellery items made of shells and colourful stones and ample amount of home décor items. In midst of marketing stalls, you can have tasteful snacks from the vendors.
- Enjoying nightlife in Goa is one of the factors for the popularity of this place. Goa attracts tourists from around the globe. Live band music, casino, disco dancing on the sea shores under the open air and barbeques are highly entertaining for travellers.
- Affordable resting places spread all over the place, cheap healthier tasty food and cost-effective means of travelling to every place in Goa makes it one of the best places that every tourist must visit. You can share accommodation with fellow travellers and spend night in the scenic beach huts. This option is quite cheaper compared to luxurious cottages and hence, Goa is a budget friendly tourist destination.
- Often travellers visiting Goa multiple times state that Goa is a unique place offering new excitement every time they visit. Thus, you won’t be ever bored in Goa.
- River cruise helps in watching the marvellous exotic sunset and sunrise scenes for travellers.
Historical monuments, celebration of legendry festivals, visualising awe striking architectural infrastructure are few of the most prominent things to do in Goa.
Few popular locations to visit in Goa –
- Beaches – sea shores like Palolem beach and Anjuna beach are known for its unparalleled exclusive beauty and a great attraction for tourists.
- Water sports in Goa – Offering water skiing, wind surfing paragliding and jet skiing are the most sought after adventurous sports keeping tourist joyfully engaged.
- Basilica of Born Jesus – It is one of UNESCO World Heritage nesting tomb of St. Xavier. The four hundred old building boasts of ancient architecture and is maintained quite well by the local community and the state government.