No matter you are travelling with your kids for the first time or tenth, it will always be intimidating. Starting from what to pack to how you will reach your Mumbai, it is all filled with worries and worries. For many parents, traveling with kids is nothing less than a huge task and it is an achievement to have a flawless trip with your little ones around but there are a certain tips which you can use in order to make your flying experience with kids better. Below mentioned are some of them:
- Remember that the trip will end – No matter how intimidating you feel travel is with your kids, always remember that your trip will come to an end. Only then your New Delhi to Mumbai Flights schedule will end more easily and calmly. Don’t worry, you will survive!
- Go slow – You might be seeing people around you rushing and making it to the airport and eventually to the airplane. The best thing that you can do with kids is that you can go “slow”. It is better to start your day a little early than to do some last minute preparations. Let people rush, you just go with the flow. You will enjoy it.
- Limit your packing – Almost everything can be bought aboard so it is better if you travel light. You might not get your favorite brand but surely you would be able to manage with what you get.
- Hotels or rentals – This is particularly important if you are traveling with kids from New Delhi to Mumbai. Though you will get perks like meals, room service and baby-sitting services at the hotels but in case you plan on to stay in rentals, then you can even cook for your child ensuring that his nutritional needs are met. Though parents know about this one better yet it is surely worth the thought.
- Book smartly – This is important as you must only book your hotels and rentals in Mumbai if you are convinced. Read lot of reviews and take help from your other traveler friends asking them for advice. In case you are travelling with your toddler, make sure that the hotel is not located on the hill top as it would be a nightmare for you to carry him around or pushing in a stroller.
- Baby carriage devices – Whenever you are traveling make sure that you know the best baby carriage device for the destination you are headed to. Carrying your baby around in a sling might make you tired therefore it is best to use a light stroller which are easy to carry and can be also used as temporary beds for your little ones to sleep on.
- Plan flights wisely – Try to find out the New Delhi to Mumbai Flights schedule much in advance and book the flights accordingly. The best thing is that you can plan your flights around the bedtime of your kids. Though a little expensive they could get but it is worth to have a sleeping child rather than a grumpy sleepless child.
- Research a lot – Try and do a lot of research on the destination that you are headed to. Find out places that are kids friendly in Mumbai and also find out if breastfeeding in public is okay or not.